-= Immortality =- (Prev) -= Immortality =- (Prev)

Man, this is great! That growl sound you have going is brilliant.

TheBiocide responds:

Muuuuch appreciated! Good to see your reviews popping up on more than one song of mine ;)

Monokcyde Monokcyde

Great sound! A bit bland, but very well done. Creates a good atmosphere.

Reali-tGlitch responds:

Yeah, I agree that is a bit repetitive. (Still better than 90% of mainstream music, though.)

Lone X - Inari Awaken Lone X - Inari Awaken

The sound is deep and boomy and everything, has the great characteristics of a dubstep sound, but that lead synth is pretty bad.

I can't say I was much for the violins either.

Sorry dude.

Lone-X responds:

Thanks for your opinion!

Peace and love,
Lone X

-= Food Chain =- -= Food Chain =-

Beautiful sound man! It's fucking HAYUUUUUUGE!

The bass is gnarly man, it's shredding my face off.

Samples sound great too. Snare is punchy/snappy, Kick is boomy/deep. Drums are very well programmed.

Background synth works with the style too.

Keep it up man.

Only thing I can say is that I wasn't much for the composition. I like my dubstep with a bit of a melodic tune to it, but that is personal preference.

On the whole though, well done. Congratulations, you've made it to my list of favorite artists on NG.

TheBiocide responds:

Love this review, dude. Thanks so much! :D

It brings a smile to my face every time I a get a good review like this! It really does help me out a bit to get some solid feedback every now and then.

Much appreciated, my friend- I'm honored to have made it onto another favorite list! Hope to hear more from ya soon ;)

Emanuel Harper Emanuel Harper

Great structure, great pumping sound, great instruments, great everything! I deem it worthy of a full fledged 5 star rating. Very good! :)